Device ID Masker changelog:
– If you get bootloop on Android 8/9/10, please check edxposed version, try to upgrade or downgrade, i can’t do anything, Right now STABLE WORKING EdXposed v0.5.0.0 (4548).
– I have uploaded EdXposed v0.5.0.0 (4548) Sanhook/YAHFA and Riru v21.1(34) here https://bit.ly/3dYfj6F just in case.
– MIUI gives bootloop with edxposed i can’t do anything, use at your own risk.
– License without Google Play services is available, you can buy website license, email me for details.
– Bugs fixed.
– Clear data of Device ID Masker Lite app after update and start as fresh else due to themes it will crash on start.
– DIM is tested on Samsung stock roms and fully compatible with Samsung roms,MIUI stock rom has some bugs, MIUI Android 8+ has bootloop, so use at your own risk and dont use REBOOT, use SOFT REBOOT,in case of bootloop, flash Bootloop_Fix.zip.
– VirtualXposed support is disabled, use xposed or edxposed.
– Added Dark and Light themes.
– Added option to enable/disable vibration feedback.
– Show package names in application list.
– Allow exporting/importing multiple settings.
– Added more hooks for Wifi Spoofing for Samsung stock roms.
– Fixed bootloop issue on some firmwares on Android 8/9/10 like OxygenOS etc.
– Fixed GPS hook crash in Google Maps or location based apps.
– Bugs fixed.