Hi there, I know you guys have been waiting for Device ID Masker‘s full features. Still, it was unfortunate our app was removed from Google due to their policy problem, as we can’t publish these kinds of privacy apps on the play store, and following their policies is very important, So I lost access to all the data.
I have published two new apps now, as usual,
- DIM Play License is added as a new app on the Play Store with correct Google policies and has just license nothing else in it:- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=zone.bytesreverser.xposeddeviceidmasker.playlicense
- DIM Website License app has been updated, if you have a website license previously purchased it should be okay, you can use your email and license code: https://bytesreverserapps.com/downloads/DIMW.apk
- The Device ID Masker Lite app is available on Xposed Repo: https://repo.xposed.info/module/zone.bytesreverser.xposeddeviceidmaskerlite and also on the website direct link: https://bytesreverserapps.com/downloads/DIML.apk
Unfortunately, if you bought the app Device ID Masker’s License from Google Play before I can’t restore the license, I have added the sale on the app till June 15, 2022, rest assured your license will be saved and synchronized on the server.
From now on, only the DIM LITE app will be updated with features, you no need to update the License app! In the upcoming days, I will rearrange and enhance the LITE app!
NOTE: IF YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THE WEBSITE AND IT DOWNLOADS THE FILE AS ZIP, THEN RENAME FILE.ZIP TO FILE.APK AND INSTALL.
– It requires new unlocker and pro version for website license and play store license, read here how to migrate https://bytesreverserapps.com/news/new-update-finally for more information.
– Added support for Android 12 and above.
– Resigned with new 2048-bit certificate won’t get installed over, export settings and import in it.
– Added support For LSPosed installed with Riru, make sure after selecting in select apps, also select app in LSposed manager for target app.
– Updated settings.
– Bugs fixed.
HOW TO LICENSE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Install Device ID Masker and open it, make sure you enable Xposed and reboot the device.
- Now install Play License and open it, make sure it verifies your license, once it shows DIM Refreshed, close the license and open the Lite app that’s it.
- In case of a Website License, enter your email and license code, and make sure it verifies your license, once it shows DIM Refreshed, close the license and open the Lite app that’s it.
Have a wonderful day!